Thursday, March 12, 2015

                                             



                                Penguin Mustache

     Here goes. I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a month. Truly. Now lets get past that. Here's todays advice: How to become a champion. To become a champion, turn your dream into a goal. And keep living life with that goal. Cry, sleep, fall, Think without EVER taking your eye off that goal. Never quit. No matter WHAT happens, no matter how many times you want to quit, when you think your done, DON'T. Look. I made a mistake. I've never shared this bet I am a competitive dancer. I went to a studio about a year ago, and I was a total BRAT to my teacher. And she was my neighbor! I had made it so far in my dance career, and ended up quitting. Worst mistake of my life. Don't let it happen to you. I'm dancing again, but it took a long time. That's all folks! (by the way this post is from the Gabby Douglas story.)  

1 comment:

  1. I'm gald that your back into blogging. Contrats on your entry, it's extremely thoughtful.
    I'll be visiting your regularly now and check how you are doing with the Student Blogging Challenge 2015. There are lots of activities there for you. We are landing on Week 4 now, so let's celebrate blogging together.
    All the best,
    María
    Your #stubc15 Mentor

    ReplyDelete